Sunday, April 5, 2009
Coolest girl ever!
I like this girl named Shaylee Carper. She is the coolest person ever! We are good friends and we hang out and all. So we have good times. Two days ago I had the best conversation with her. She said she LOVED me and that she wanted to hug me! I so would! So then I was all bummed because they asked me if I could hang out, but I had to say no because my parents weren't home... :'(. So 4:30 came around and then I could hang out. I called them and asked if now they could hang out, but they had to go at 5:00 for soccer so they couldn't. So I got sad over that because I was looking forward to hanging out with them. So ya Shaylee is the coolest person ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kids of the Future




No comments:
Post a Comment