Ok so we got to the hotel, Residence Inn, on Sunday night. Right when we got there we went straight the the park. I think we started at Disneyland then went over to California Adventure the next night. I finally got over my fear of big drops after we went on California Screamin'. I even wanted to go on it a second time. IT WAS AWESOME, but after every day most of the kids are fallin asleep right when we get to the hotel room. There was even a night when we went to the Outback right next to the hotel and Megan, my little sis, was fallin asleep on the table! It was so funny. But I was so tired that i didn't even laugh. But we are having fun and we are all happy to be here.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kids of the Future




No comments:
Post a Comment