Ok today I had a field trip and I had a lot of fun. First we went to the Clarke Planitarium (I don't know how to spell planetarium.). I thought that was fun but my mom totaly embarresed me by snapping pics of all of my friends and the girl I really like. But after that we went to the Nut Cracker performed by Ballet West and I thought that was cool except the guys in tights. That was not a good sight. My mom was caught by one of my friends, Megan Bradshaw, and saw my mom tryin to get pictures of the girl I like. It was really embarresing! Just be glad it wasn't you.. Anyways I had a good time (except the fact that we had to dress up. that sucked).
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kids of the Future




No comments:
Post a Comment